Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Outside Portrait

 Describe: This photo is a portrait of Armin, so the subject matter is the person. She is in the foreground, and she's standing behind two metal bars. The background is a big fence. The work is figurative because I used a person in it.

Analyze: There is definitely line in this photo. She is behind two bars to give the photo more effect. The tones are mostly light grey except for her dark hair and shirt. The image is in focus and this was done intentionally.

Interpret: This image was taken to see the difference between natural light (outside) and un-nateral light (inside). The image is more light and was taken outdoors.

Judge: I feel my portrait was successful in the sense of the person I used, and expression she's giving. I makes the audiance want to find out more about the photo. The only think I would change would be to have more darks then lightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment