Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Emotion

Describe: I see two people reaching out towards each other, a fence behind them, some tress/bushes, and the sidewalk. In the foreground are the two people, in the background is the fence, tress/bushes, the sidewalk and the fence. My photo is figurative.

Analyze: Here I used mostly balance and line. The fence in the background behind the two people create a sense of balance because the fence poles are symmetrical. The crossings in the fence wires show a lot of line repetition. The tone is mostly light valued.  The min focus is of the two people reaching for the other. This was done intentionally.


Interpret: My focus was portraying emotion between the two people and them reaching out for one another while looking the opposite way. It gets the audience to think deeper about the exact motive of the photo. The photo turned out mostly light because of the amount of exposure of light that got let into the camera.

Judge: I feel like my photo came out sucsessfully on creating emotion. It keeps the audiance wanting more information about the picture. I also feel that my photo could have used more contrast. This would help bring out the photo more and give it emphasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment