Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stop Action

Describe: I see a girl, Jianna, in the middle of the picture with grass in the foreground and trees in the background. She is mid-ground. The work is figurative because the main focus is a person.

Analyze: The technique I used was stop-action. She is jumping in mid-air throwing some leaves up. There is a little bit of composition in the photo because the background is mostly dark and my main focus, Jianna, is wearing white which creates contrast between the two. The main focus, Jianna, is in focus and this was done intentionally, hence, the stop action. 

Interpret: The main point of this photo was too capture a person stopping in time. This was taken outside. This image turned out on the darker side rather then light, because of my choice of background. 

Judge: I really feel that I captured am image of stop action well. She is centered, and up in the air at the perfect moment. The background is leveled too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment